Treatment Areas of Focus
Treatment Areas include:
Substance Abuse: Alcohol / Drug (in conjunction with AA/NA, 12 Step Programs)
Adoption / Infertility
Chronic Mental Illness
Divorce / SeparationEating Disorder
Low Self Esteem &/or Negative Self-talk
Specialty Areas of Treatment Focus:
1) Improving interpersonal relationships and self-esteem.
2) Helping people disabled by depression or other psychiatric problems regain functioning in the relational and occupational areas.
3) Help family members of people with mental illness learn to understand and cope with this issue.
4) Also provide specialty of Equestrian Sport Psychology; especially anxiety and trauma reactions after a sport relayed accident, or other anxiety issues which might be related to anticipatory anxiety including during competition.
5) post injury; anxiety and trauma reactions after an accident